And the sun shines.....AFTER the move in....lol

Well, well, well.....they do have sunshine in upstate NY! So today has been more sorting for the sale this weekend.....and of course sorting the boxes. But where oh where is my Keurig machine?

I had a wonderful dinner and movie my first night at camp, Saturday. Really fab, but tired, you got no idea!! Early dinner and a slight out of mind experience Sunday....sometimes, I really hate being a woman....most of the time I love it.....but sometimes....ARGH, we a stupid creatures! lol

More of the same for the next few days. Hopefully I can go out and discover a little bit of downtown life. Maybe Wednesday.....what do ya think? Anyone up for a glass?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top