Altered Stair Step Father's Day Card

I know, I know a little late to post my father's day card, but with Ian graduating and me still moving in, it has been a crazy week! This week is no better with 2 grandmas, 2 aunts, 2 uncles and 1 cousin already here with more on the way for the 4th of July!










I love the stair step cards but didn't want to just give my dad that, he's a bit old fashioned and probably wouldn't have "gotten" it, so I made the card, then adhered it to the inside of a 5x7 card.

Recipe:All items CTMH. Paper: It's A Guy thing, Rustic Trails (retired); Stamps: June Word Puzzle, True Happiness, upcoming It's Your Day (August 2009 SOTM); Tools: ScorPal

artfully yours,
corinna

1 comment:

  1. thank you for entering my blog candy.
    your card is wonderful
    have a great weekend
    claudia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top