It's Springtime!

Well, maybe it's not actually Springtime, but the new Spring Close to My Heart catalog is full of new, beautiful stamp sets, paper and accessories. Here are my swap items for Miyuki's consultant swap. I always try to highlight a trend or technique and here, I'm demonstrating paper-piecing and coloring with ink and a blender pen.



The stamp set "Springtime" D1415 is adorable! The new patterned paper is called Veranda X7119 and the Creative Basics Veranda Collection x5809 which includes the beautiful Creme Brulee grosgrain stiched edged ribbon. The card pattern is called Circle Collection (p. 29) from "Wishes".



Now I know most people would use that umbrella the traditional way, but I just thought those adorable duckies deserved a ride! :-) Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Corrina....Love the cards. They are adorable..and the new Spring catalog is awesome...spent LOTS of time reviewing it myself on Jan 1. Can's wait to get my hands on one from my consultant! Take Care, Shelly (Pierce) Cean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top