Struck by Love

I love Valentine's Day for the first time in my life! I have a man. Yup. And he gets home from Iraq on what day????? VALENTINE'S DAY!! Now that is the best gift a girl could get!

I made Riley 19 cards as a "countdown" for his flight off base to Kuwait and then on to me. One card for each day he's traveling before his flight to D.C., then one for each hour on the plane, and the last one for his flight to Syracuse. The envies are labeled for him to open at the appropriate time. So I'll be sharing a card a day till he returns since one every hour on the 13th might be a little much. hee hee




Deets:
Cardstock:Prisma, Close to My Heart
DP:
Jenni Bowlin, Creative Imagination
Stamps: B1327 Struck by Love
Close to My Heart, B1297 Heartfelt Close to My Heart
Ink/Markers: CTMH Black, Versamark Embossing Ink, Copic 100 Black
Accessories: CTMH Mini Medley Pewter
Other:
Spellbinders Label 1 Nesties, CTMH Silver Pearl, Red, Black embossing powders

I hope he likes it! Please stop by my comment section and tell me what ya think. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top