Date Nite

Sorry I've not blogged in a bit....been busy working on Riley's album!! Only about 30 hours till he's home so I'm safe to share this single page layout. 


 

I used a bunch of different papers and stamp sets for this one.  The "film strip" is from Close to My Heart's Dimensional Elements (chipboard) line.  I love this chipboard because it's WHITE so you can ink it, stamp it, emboss it, whatever you fancy.  Here, I stamped Noted Backgrounds down it to give it a "film" feel.  A little sponged ink, but that was it.  I printed the movie posters out as wallet sized prints and trimmed to fit.  The "film" holes are ~ 1.5 x 1.5. 

 
Here is a close up of "da bling!"  I love bling, this was a frame from CTMH Connection Club rewards.  Hopefully they come out with some more.  Just am ga-ga over it!!

 
 Just a clearer shot of the pics and journaling.  

Hope y'all like this one.  I'm trying to go a bit outta the box this week on Riley's album.  I really hope he likes it!  I'll post more layouts along with the layout recipe tomorrow.  Toodles!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top