GOTCHA!


Here's Riley's Day 10 Countdown Card. I can't believe only 10 more days and he's home. WOO HOO!!

This is a 5x7 card. I used all CTMH product and just love this one! Hope you do too.

































Card Recipe
: All products CTMH
Cardstock: Daisy White, Hollyhock, Chocolate
Patterned Paper: Jingle
Stamps: D1348 Priceless Love Word Puzzle, D1363 Picture Perfect, D1250 Extreme Caps
Ink: Blush, Chocolate
Other: Sparkles

I'd love to know what you think! Please leave me a comment and come back tomorrow for Day 9's Countdown Card. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Love this card and all the others you've posted. I'll be watching as you count down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely, i just added up lots of another emo backgrounds at my blog
    http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top