Grunge it up!

Today's card for Riley was inspired by a new blog and online store I found, Bad Girls by Wendy Rago.  OH MY is it ever fabulous with AWESOME shabby chic and grunge style crafting! Her kits are to die for and the artwork on the gallery is out of this world! SUCH talent out there!

 

OK, so the sewing machine foot pedal isn't working and my sewing is crazy bad, just over look that or perhaps we can just say that it "adds character"!

 

I finished the inside with more distressing and CTMH Notebook paper.  



The crown and bird and flourish are embossed.  It's my favorite technique, embossing.  I think I emboss on almost everything I do.  I just love the look and dimension it adds.  

Card Recipe:all products Close to My Heart unless specified.
Paper : Notebook Level 2 paper pack
Stamps: A1104 A Tweet, C1412 Noted Backgrounds, D1413 Cherished Flourishes
Cardstock: Hollyhock, Chocolate, Blush
Ink: Chocolate, Cocoa, Versamark embossing ink
Extras: Gold accessories, Cocoa embossing powder, Gold embossing powder, SU circle punch, Janome Sew-Mini

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top