Happy Birthday PTI!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Papertrey Ink!!

I have been a huge Papertrey fan, but as a CTMH consultant, have never really strayed from my business brand until last month. I broke down. I saw some cute, funny, delightful stamps that filled a empty niche in my stamp box.

I saw the PTI set "Say It With Style" and I had to have it. I purchased my first three PTI sets and know that I have to have more.

What is different about these designs is the thoughtfulness put into them. I was a dedicated scrapper for a long time, but as my son has entered college, I have found myself making cards more and more. PTI sets are PERFECT for beautiful cards!

Here's a card for the Papertrey (PTI) 3rd Birthday Celebration: Day 2 Challenge. I used Dawn's image since it matches the font in the Say it with Style stamp set. I stamped the Happy Birthday stamp as a background stamp in blush ink on hollyhock cardstock.

So cheers to you Nichole and the whole PTI team! Congrats and here's wishing you many, many more birthdays!

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: CTMH Hollyhock, Chocolate, Daisy White; Patterned Paper: CTMH Jingle; Stamps: Papertrey Ink Say It With Style; Ink: CTMH Blush; Other: Stampin' Up ribbon, punches, CTMH Sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top