Save the Date Valentine!

Riley is giving me the greatest Valentine gift ever ~ he gets home from Iraq!! Here is Day 9's Countdown Card....it's a "Save the Date" Valentine. I used some of my favorite "go to" stamp sets by Close to My Heart.

The card pattern "Fancy Four" is from the newest Card Pattern Book by Jeanette Lynton ~ Wishes.


The inside is finished. Rare for me....but I'm getting better. ;-)  Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge is Hearts this week.  I think this definitely fits the challenge, don't you?! 

Card Recipe: All materials by Close to My Heart
Patterned Paper: That's Amore Level 2
Stamps: B1316 Coffee Stain, B1308 Remember This, C1297 Lovely Lace, retired February WP
Cardstock: Blush, Chocolate, Daisy White
Ink: Blush, Chocolate, Desert Sand
Other: Daisy White organdy ribbon, Stickles, misc twine

Thanks for looking and don't forget to let me know what you think! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top