Silhouette card

Hey Y'all!! My fiancee, love of my life, returns from Iraq in 11 days!! I just can't believe it; he's almost home! The Corrosive Challenge by Janet is Love this week and I  definitely LOVE Riley.  Here is his countdown card for the day.




Card Recipe: All supplies CTMH unless noted

Cardstock: Cocoa and White Daisy; Patterned Paper: Perfect Day; Stamps: D1373 Childhood Portrait Ink: Cocoa, Versamark; Embossing Powder: Cocoa; Accessories: Spring Blossoms, Filigree Charms, Twinkle Brads, Pewter Mini Medley Accents, Colonial White Ribbon , Tools: Nestabilities Labels 1 and 8

Please leave me a note letting me know what you think! Have a great day! ;-)


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Audrey V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top