I'm in Washington State NOW!! WOO HOO!!

Sorry I've been gone for a bit, but I made a huge move from NY to Washington state! It has been a whirlwind the past 4 weeks and wow, have I been busy! No artwork to post quite yet, but I am unpacking and setting up this week so BE READY for some exciting new artwork, product AND announcements soon!! :-D

While you're waitin' on me to get some stuff made, browse my NEW Close to My Heart website for TONS of shopping, videos and how-to's! If you're interested in becoming a Close to My Heart consultant, you may contact me at corinna@myctmh.com OR corinnactmh@gmail.com OR just join on the website here! We have a GREAT sign up bonus this month and I really would LOVE to have you on my team! http://Corinna.MyCTMH.com

2 comments:

  1. first.. dang girl that Date Nite LO... rocks my world!!!

    second... we love you all too!!!!!

    omg.. printer week... love it....

    you ladies have the best ideas!

    Thanks for keeping an eye on us @ PIO
    -- dalis
    PIO Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, you won the surprise post @ Pile it on!

    - -dalis
    PIO Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top