Copic Certified Designer....who me??

Yes, I am.  See my new blinkie? ------------------>

I had a great time in Portland, OR getting certified with Marianne at the helm.  If you are interested in Copics or Copic Classes, please do not hesitate to contact me.  I will be teaching an online Copic class in June so be sure to watch for updates....



Here is a pic of our table....and did we have fun, especially with the airbrush techniques.  Sparkle Smith is in the front in the green sweater (she let me post this pic ;-)), such a cutie and awesome with the Copics.  Yesterday she posted a great card with a Kraftin' Kimmie image that she colored in class.  She was the inspiration for my Copic marker storage....i'll post that pic when my bins, air compressor and 322 markers get here! WOO HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top