Cherish the Moment (Sneak Peek)....shhhhh.......

Hey there! Here's a little sneak peek at the May Stamp of the Month.  It is super versatile. I used a pattern out of Wishes called Fancy Four on p. 76.  I LOVE my pattern books.  Makes card making and scrapbooking sooooo EASY!

I PROMISE this is the last post before May using the new Splendor paper, but I just LOVE it so much.  It's fab! Remember the Blog Candy drawing is TONIGHT at 5:30pm PST so go sign up as a follower and leave a comment on the post to be eligible.  Copics, stamps, PTI paper, bling, paper....what more could a girl want?!

 OK so I know my photography is a little off, but I'm making a light box this week so pics will turn out better.  I'll be posting the tutorial so you can make one too! :-)  Let me know what you think of the swap card....would you want to get this in a swap?

Card Recipe: (all materials CTMH unless otherwise noted)
Paper: X7124B Splendor, Cardstock in Moonstruck, Goldrush 
Stamps: D1421 Cherish the Moment (May Stamp of the Month)
Ink: Goldrush, Moonstruck, Topiary
Accessories: White bitty brads, Spendor Designer Brads

That's it till the drawing at 5:30pm.  Ciao for now!!







2 comments:

  1. I think this card is great. I would love to get it for a swap. I love the detail of stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used the stamp set. I'm a real fan of the new Splendor papers too. Thanks for sharing. Barbara "Bo" Trommer - CTMH

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top