Hot Diggity for Mojo Monday!

Good mornin' y'all.  I'm sipping a Mocha Fudge Latte this morning with a splash of SF Caramel syrup that Riley bought me at the local coffee house.  YUMMY!!  All of my NEW Close to My Heart product has arrived and I must say, this is the BEST summer catalog I've see from CTMH!  So here is a sneak peek of my FA-vor-ITE paper pack called Splendor and the matching designer brads in fabric and metal.....oh, oh, so excited!

I'm using the pattern from this week's Mojo Monday Challenge  and make your own flower from the Cupcake Craft Challenge and of course my all-time FAVORITE challenge blog, Pile It On "no images".



One of the corresponding Stamp Sets is called Hot Diggity and boy do I LIKE that saying.  Here I used the CTMH Cocktail Alphabet (E1015) for the word HOT and the "diggity" from the new Hot Diggity set.  I'll have a sneak of the images in this set later this week.


I made the flower using 7 circles.  The technique is high-lighted in the new catalog.  The fabric brad in the center is just fab and the metal brads in the corresponding set are below.

Card Recipe: All items Close to My Heart (CTMH) unless otherwise noted

Paper: Splendor (X7124B), White, Crystal Blue, Topiary cardstock
Stamps:  E1015 Cocktail Alphabet, C1407 Hot Diggity
Accessories: Splendor Designer Brads (z1317)
Tools: CTMH Circle Punch, Fiskars Border Punch

I'm happy to be back!  I'm so happy in fact that I'm going to give away my first Blog Candy so look for a post later today!  And remember, every blogger loves comments so leave me some love peeps!!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to try the flower myself. Thanks for the new blog that I will become addicted too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower. Learned how to make them in the Fall and still haven't used it on a layout or card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top