Over the Rainbow

Hey Y'all!  I've got a great tip and cute card for you today.  First, let me say that I am seriously photography-challenged this morning.  I've been up since 2:30am and just can't get the camera to focus....but it could be my eyes.....who knows. :-P

One of the great advantages of acrylic stamps is there ability to bend.  In making the following card, I needed to bend the sentiment around the rainbow.



I popped up the rainbow and clouds, then added some brad to ground and balance the card.  That's it....easy peasy! 



The finished card: (I did switch out the brads in the upper left to see which I liked....let me know which ones YOU liked!) 

Card Recipe: (All products CTMH unless noted otherwise)
Paper: Spendor x7124, Cardstock in White, Crystal Blue and Goldrush
Stamps: Over the Rainbow (D1426)
Ink: Goldrush, Topiary, Moonstruck, Honey
Accessories: White Brads (reg and mini), Spendor Designer Brads (z1317)
Tools: Janome Sew Mini using Coats and Clark Dual Duty Heavy white thread

I am entering this card in a few of challenges.....

Don't forget about the Blog Candy which includes 2 copic markers! All you have to do is become a follower and leave me a message on the Blog Candy Post. Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous movie choice and wonderful card! You did an awesome job on the little tutorial ... thanks. Thanks for joining us as Raise The Bar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards!! I am so excited about the new products. I will have to lift these from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome card!! how fun to shape the sentiment over the rainbow :) Thanks for joining us on Simple Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card for a great movie! I love the way you bent the stamp to glide over the rainbow - I never think to bend my acrylics like that. ;) Love the details, the colors are so happy!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!! Love that image!Great tutorial!!! Thanks for playing along at Raise the Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww... what a wonderful card Corinna!!! GREAT layering!! So glad you could join us for the Stamp Something challenge.
    Hugs, Denimo

    ReplyDelete
  7. what great cards, thanks so much for playing along with SD.
    trish

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top