I'm part of the There She Goes Mother of All Blog Hops!!

How exciting is this!  Yesterday I received an email inviting me to participate in the Mother of All Blog Hops at There She Goes Clear Stamps!

I'll be making a card and posting it here on my website this Sunday, Mother's Day. (kinda cheeky eh? Mother's Day, Mother of All Blog Hops.....hee hee)  I'll need everyone's help!!  My card will feature the BRAND NEW Domestic Goddess stamp set.



Click here and see how YOU can participate and help me too!

Have a crafty day! :-D

14 comments:

  1. What a fun card and awesome stamp set! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stamp set! Can't wait to see your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to seeing your card as I really like this set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great stamp set!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my FAVORITE set of all...can't wait to see what you make?!? Will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this set and can't wait to see your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like lots of options with this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stamp set. I'll be back to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this set, can't wait to see your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excited to see your creativity with this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to see what you do with this wonderful set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top