Mother of All Blog Hops!

Here's a little Domestic Goddess for the Mother of All Blog Hops by There She Goes!

It is extremely fitting that the There She Goes team and fans are taking the time today to bring you the Mother of All Blog Hops.   This weekend we celebrate Moms.   I am very thankful to be a mom to my son Ian and birth mom to Zoe.   I am also very thankful that I have a wonderful mom, Pam.  My soon-to-be Mother-In-Law is an amazing woman who has stepped in to be my mom when I needed her, as I've moved from the East coast to West coast recently.

So, if you have arrived here today from Sandra's blog, love those butterflies, then you are in the right spot!  If not, I suggest that you start on the There She Goes blog so that you can read the instructions on how to play along and win some amazing prizes!

All along this hop, you are seeing ALL of the amazing There She Goes sets.   My 6x6 card today is made with the brand new There She Goes set "Domestic Goddess".


 I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink with my Copics on PTI stamper's choice cardstock.  The dp is the new Kioshi by Basic Grey.  Ribbon is Close to My Heart, Flowers are by Prima. 



The sentiment reads, 
"How about never? Is never good for you?" 
hahahaha *snort* hee hee!

 Jessica, owner of There She Goes, has put together an incredible prize package for this hop.   One lucky winner will receive free stamps for six months!!   This prize is valued over $300.   (Winner will receive the new releases for the next six months!).
To be eligible, you must leave comments all along the hop, then place your name in Mr. Linky on the There She Goes blog.
Now it’s time to send you hopping over to Holly McMillen.   I am sure she is going to dazzle you!   I want to thank you SO much for hopping along today!   Have fun and good luck!!

54 comments:

  1. Cute!! I love this set. I can't put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love Jessica's snarky sentiments? She isn't afraid to sya things others won't and they are PERFECT for cards. Yours is lovely! I hope you are having a wonderful Mother's Day with your family!

    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so very cute!!! Love what you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, too funny! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Your coloring is wonderful and that stamp set is fabulous! Love it, can't wait to start the hop at the beginning and see everyone else's artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree...Jessica definitely has the best sentiments....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Way too funny! And such great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card!! love the coloring of the image. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cute card.....I like the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card! Might even buy the stamp set. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Corrina...This is stunning!! I LOVE what you have done with this card!! Beautiful work!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Aloha, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Corinna....so glad I didn't miss your TSG post! Such a brilliant prize! LOVE your card...I have just got that set myself and the Goddesses are adorable...not to mention the fun sentiments....love her coloured to match the Kioshi paper. Happy Mother's Day to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Love this stamp set it has so much attitude! LOL
    Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card - love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card - love those flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sooo sassy and cute...I love this card!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautifully done! All the elements that you have put together to make this fantastic card. Thank You for taking time to make this one for us.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like a cute set - you did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful card - love that BG paper!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very sassy, love the panels and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute card, love the stamp Huggzz Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  23. So pretty - love the papers and flowers and that sentiment is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the sentiment! Nice job on the card it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great cards. Thanks for being part of this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I so want this set!!!! You did an amazing job with it - bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The perfect paper for the perfect set Corinna!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Have to laugh at the sentiment....would love to say that one to a few people...LOL
    Your card is SUPER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. CUTE card!! Great coloring too! Love that Cocoa ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. snort is right! love the colors and dp you used for this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great card! But I have to say I think I love the snort more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Looks fabulous & loads of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This set just makes me smile - very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fantastic card. Isn't this set So cute. U definitely rocked it

    ReplyDelete
  35. Corinna this card is great! Love the papers you used. The sentiment though...oh! I swear it sounds like me on the phone...LOL! I really like it...so much!

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  36. fabulous card. love how you used the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the whimsical style of your project : )

    ReplyDelete
  38. Super fab card, Corinna! Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Corinna
    Awesome , great coloring!!
    Bravo!!


    **Sony**
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  40. Cute card! Love that sentiment...too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Corina, this is so pretty!! I love how you colored the image!! This set makes me smile big time :):)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Totally cute card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top