Genevieve and the CUTEST charm!

Hello! I've got such a fun card to share with you today.  In my quest to do a few challenges a week, I'm entering my first Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge-Tricky Triangles using Genevieve and the NEW Passages patterned paper from Close to My Heart's Summer 2010 catalog.

I used Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream cardstock and the Sweetly Offset card template from the Card Pattern Book Originals .  



I stamped the sentiment in Barn Red and Olive then crinkled, wrinkled and rolled the cardstock, ripping the ends to add to the rustic "adventure" of the card. 


I colored Genevieve with 26 different Copic Markers....completely unnecessary, I was just screwing around experimenting.




I assembled, added Papertrey Ink Ripe Avacado Saddle Stitched Ribbon, CTMH copper brads and an awesome charm I found on ETSY.  

And now, once again, I'm off to make some dinner and snuggle with my man. Tell me what you think, I'd love to hear any suggestions or comments you might have.  See you tomorrow! :-D

4 comments:

  1. What a great card! Your coloring is awesome and looks fantastic with the Passages paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY Corinna!!! Simply Amazing!!! All of your work is - i miss ya here in NY Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous creation, Corinna! Genevieve looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top