A Good Dad vs A Great Dad

Mornin' everyone!! Here's the card I made for my soon-to-be FIL.  He's got a GREAT sense of humor so I thought he'd love the sentiment from the There She Goes - Dadisms stamp set.
I used B1347 Lifetime stamp set from CTMH for the nail heads that I embossed in Cocoa.  I colored the hammer with Copics.  The background stamp "The Facts of Life" from Dadisms is hysterical.  I know my parents have said each of them a million times, and honestly, I think I've used a few myself....hee hee.  Here's the inside:
I did use ribbon but NO BOW alright.  Golly, I just have to use ribbon it seems.  The Ribbon, buttons and cardstock are PTI.
I sewed the cardstock on with my Sew Mini from Janome with Coats and Clark Dual Duty Heavy XP.  Sewing is sooooo easy with this thread and machine.  If you have been gun-shy on this technique, put your fears away.  It really is easy and adds tons of dimension to your artwork.  And here's the finished card:
I die cut the envie insert using PTI's new die.  It is so easy now to decorate the inside of the envelopes.  WOW how polished the set looks with this little touch.  The paper is Passages from CTMH.  I love this paper pack.  2 sheets each of 6 double-sided patterns, 10 sheets of matching White-core cardstock for only $12.95.  Can't beat it!

Well that's all for today.  Gotta make a grad card for Daisy's party later today.  Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top