Hats off to the Graduate

Hey y'all! It's graduate weekend and I've got lots of cards to make.  Here is one that I'm using as a template and just changing colors for each different school (assembly line is a great way to make lots of cards).  I'm not quite a pro at spacing the year yet on this Papertrey Ink stamp set called For the Graduate but I CAN tell you I LOVE the versatility of this set.  It is not just for graduations at all.  The background was stamped with the PTI set Background Basics: Tin Types.

I used the Mat Stack 1 die and stamped the focal point in black.  I stamped it again on scrap paper in Scarlet and punched out the circle to layer.  I then added the Jolee's Dimensional sticker grad cap and moved the tassel to the left side to cover the stamped hat completely.
 And finished off the inside COMPLETELY CASEing the PTI Gallery.

 Gotta git! Riley and I are rearranging my Studio when he gets home from work. :-D  Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top