My first TSG 57 TPE Mojo 141 challenge card!!

I've decided that it's time for me to get serious about doing these weekly challenges....like instead of just looking at everyone's entries, maybe I should start participating...lol.  Then I had to decide which ones to do.  I'm a big Pile It On fan.  But sometimes you can get overwhelmed and just not do any of them...kinda like housework (hee hee).  SOOOO, I've decided to pick a few challenges that I love looking at each week to participate in and then I can grow from there.  If I do a few each week that's better than none, right!



I used the new Close to My Heart Paper Splendor which fit perfectly for the color challenge.  It's my new favorite paper from the Summer catalog.  Do you have a catalog? If not, just shoot me an email and I'll get one out to you.


 
 

I used the TSG stamp set Take Flight and used my new PTI cloud dies!!  I love these dies!!
i

I used the Spellbinders die Labels 4 and my Copic Air Compressor to color in the sentiment area.  Easy peasy when you've got the right tools, let me tell ya.

I colored in the balloon with Copic markers and finished it all off with sewing around the edges with my Janome Sew Mini and Coats and Clark Heavy Duty Cream thread.

Well, off to make dinner.  Let me know what y'all think and I'll be posting much more frequently now that I'm all set up in my new craft room. :-D

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! Love the felt clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you did play! Way to go girl...this is so cute. I just got this set AND cloud dies...I might have to CASE you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CASE away Katie!! P.S.(LOVE your work!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top