Swimming By to Say Hi!

Hey y'all, its another crafty kinda night here in WA.  I just got these AWESOME Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and gotta tell ya, they are DA BOMB! I just love all the images and sentiments for summer cards.  So Girly, and perfect for Bunny Zoe's Crafts first challenge!
 I made a 5.5 x 5.5 square card using the sketch from Cute Card Thursday #117
Kraftin' Kimmie is sponsoring this month at Cute Card Thursday so mosey on over and try out the challenge.  YOU could win two of the Mermaid images! WOO HOO!!  The challenge over at Hand Full of Stamps is H2O and I'm guessin' a Mermaid in Water is good for that one. :-D    I used my Copics to color her and Stickles all over her entire tail to give her lots of glitter and shine perfect for the Drunken Stampers Challenge #21 color and bling!!  I cut her out and pop-dotted her to add depth.  
I used one of my Nesties and air brushed the background.  By changing the tip of your marker and lightly pressing your gun in "spurts" you can make those cool dots or spray. Here's a better close up.
They look like little bubbles surrounding her and her horsey friend. :-D  OK, so I don't actually own any stickers, but I am the greatest fan of Pile It On so I'm taking the liberty to enter over at PIO even though I didn't use a sticker for challenge#24. OOPS!!

Here are the Copics that I used.

I'm putting the finishing touches on a class that I'll be teaching at the Virtual Convention the beginning of July.  I'll offer the class here on the blog at the end of July so stay tuned. 

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Mermaid Collection
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH Black for sentiment
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select, Lavender Moon
Patterned Paper: PTI Bitty Dot Basics, Basic Grey Kioshi
Accessories: PTI Black Buttons, CTMH Black Hemp


Thanks for visiting and be sure to tell me what ya think and have a Crafty Day! :-D


8 comments:

  1. Such a darling card! I've had my kit since Friday...guess I gotta find time to make something, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I just love those Kraftin' Kimmie images, but I have yet to own one. So many stamps, so little time!! Love how you've colored her hair and the sparkle on the tip of her tail. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I just love these stamps! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image! Love the way you did the tail! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling! I love your mermaid card, and am so happy you played along with the Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute is this, love the colors!!! thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
    trish

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute card. Fab coloring!
    Thank you for playing with us at "PIO"!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top