You Quack Me Up!!

Good Morning Y'all!  Everybody have their coffee yet? I'm sipping a Raspberry Chocolate Skinny Late straight from my Keurig.  I am LOVIN' this little stamp and sentiment by Rachelle Anne Miller for PaperWorks Co called Puddles of Fun.  I saw this weeks card sketch at  Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #117 and thought it was perfect!

I finally received the Thrift Shop paper pad by October Afternoon and boy do I LOVE it! Had to use it for this card that I made for my future MIL.  The sentiment is wonderful and fits her perfectly. 

It says: Rain or Shine, you quack me up! :-D

The little family of ducks is precious.  I colored with Copics and did some highlights with pink, yellow and clear Spica pens.


The ribbon is Stampin' Up with Summer Sunrise from PTI layered on top.  I finished the bow off with  sweet leaf and lemon tart buttons from PTI.  

LOVE this card and love the wonderful lady it was made for too! And since I LOVE doing the challenges now, here are a few other challenges for this card:
and the Mother of All Challenges...... Pile It On #23 - Summer Showers

Card Recipe:

Stamps: PaperWorks Co.-Puddles of Fun
Paper: October Afternoon-The Thrift Shop
Cardstock: PTI Stampers Select, Rustic White, Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides
Ribbon: Stampin' Up Apricot Appeal, PTI Summer Sunrise
Twine: CTMH Juniper Waxy Flax and Colonial White
Buttons: PTI Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart
Other: Copics, Atyou Spica Pens

Hope you enjoy the card. I'd love to know what you thought so leave me some love!!  Now go have yourself a crafty day! :-D


15 comments:

  1. I love this! What a fun image and great papers! Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the way you've done the bow. Thanks for joining us at ABC challenge. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet card, fab colours
    Thanks for taking part in my challenge over at ALLSORTS this week
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card those are just the cutest little ducks.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! So adorable, I love it! I love how you did the bunched up ribbon bow and very nice coloring job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Goodness!!! This is so lovely. The little ducks are so cute!!! I love the layout too =) Great job - Thanks for playing along with PIO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my! Love this! Cute color combo, image, and the sentiment way cute! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card!! sweet image...your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for playing along with Pile it On.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card and love the ribbon and button detail.
    Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card and a great interpretation of the weather challenge on ABC, thank you for joining us x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These little ducks are sooo cute! There are sure to 'quack' anyone up. HaHa! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your card is gorgeous! i love the colors and all those layers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Corinna! Thanks for participating in the TESC117 sketch challenge! Your card was selected as one of our Top Crops this week! You did such a beautiful job coloring it! You can check out the announcement here: http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/2010/06/tesc117-top-crops.html

    And here's a link to the Top Crops badge if you'd like to display it on your blog:

    http://sites.google.com/site/tayloredexpressionsimages/images/TopCropsbadge.png

    ReplyDelete
  14. very sweet! I love the crisp, tailored (no pun intended) look of it and the ribbon treatment is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top