Half Full or Half Empty?

Good Mornin' Everyone!! I've had a bout of insomnia the past few days, so I decided to craft instead of watching another infomercial....hahahaha.  I LOVE There She Goes Clear Stamps! Have I told ya that before? hee hee (ok, so I'm a lil' giddy from the sleep deprivation)
I had to make a card using the new A Drink A Day Stamp Set.  I used this week's sketch from Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) and the There She Goes Blog.
 
I colored the images with Copics and added Spica dots to add some texture to her dress.  
 
Instead of using embellies, I cut out the fruit wedges and slice and colored to coordinate. 

The sentiment is fab....like all of Jessica's sentiments: 
Whether you think your glass is half empty or half full - It's time to ask for a refill. :-D

Well, that's all for now.  Gonna go back to sleep for a bit.  I'm pretty tired now. Have a great day and don't forget to leave me a comment!  :-D

3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top