Happy {belated} 4th of July!

Wow, how time flies! I have been spending time with my fiancee and his children and family for the past 3 weeks so we've been super duper busy!  Here is the card I made for Riley celebrating our first 4th of July in WA. 
I used some of my favorite CTMH stamp sets, July Word Puzzle(retired) for the sentiment; D1320 Shining Star for the 2 large stars that are matted; D1333 Wishing Star and D1237 Starstruck to make my own background paper.
 This fab woodgrain paper is from the CTMH X7110B Back Country paper pack.  I love this paper, especially living in the PNW now.  The ribbon is from May Arts and the buttons/twine are PTI.
Here you can see the matting and background paper I stamped a bit better.  Cardstock is PTI Rustic White, Kraft and CTMH Outdoor Denim, Tulip.
I am just LOVIN' this card. :-D 

The fireworks Riley and Dylan lit off were just beautiful (the neighbors display was maybe a bit long...haha) and we had a lovely time. Now back to the grind... :-D

2 comments:

  1. Seriously that has to be one of the most amazing cars I have ever seen using Shining Star! WOW!!! Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top