Lemonade....Just for You

Hey Everyone! It is HOT here in WA, so I thought I'd make a thank you card with a "summery" lemonade image from PTI's stamp set called Friendship Jar.  

I'm using the MOJO Monday #146 sketch, along with Color Throwdown's 100th Challenge! Congrats on your 100th Throwdown!!! And of course Pile It On....which is using "my favorite thing" this week.  Well, my favorite thing right now is Copics! I just LOVE 'em.

Here is a little Copic Tip, especially for the wonderful consultants that are taking my VC class today, you can make your own plaid with the Colorless Blender Pen.  Just fill in you image solid first, then run the CBP diagonally in each direction.  Go slowly, so the blender solution can PUSH the color to the back of of the cardstock.
Another Copic Tip: You can use Liquid Glass OVER your color without it bleeding, unlike water based dye inks (like CTMH and SU).  See how I put the LG over my "lemonade". It'd work for "margarita's" or good 'ol sweet tea too. hee hee
See here's my Margarita: hee hee
And here's my card finished:

Gotta get ready to teach class.  Hope y'all will leave me some love so I know you're here! :-D

8 comments:

  1. such a clever idea, very cute....have a fantastic weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Never thought about doing that with the Colourless Blender!

    Now...what can I colour and use this new tip:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome....you jars of juice are perfect...Thanks for playing along with this 100th Color Throwdown challenge!! Make sure to leave some love along the way and increase you changes to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing along with Color Throwdown 100!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! Love your shiny glass jar, all your stitching and the way you tied your tag on the jar! Thanks so much for helping us celebrate our 100th Color Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite entry! :)
    Thank you for joining us at "PIO" this week!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the liquid glass on your card, makes me thirsty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top