My Cup Runneth Over.....!

Well hey y'all!! Hopin' this blog post finds your relaxed and enjoying the weekend.  I am visiting Riley over in the desert area of WA state.  And let me tell you, I have just NEVER, not even in NC, seen a state so diverse in it's climate.  WA sports the country's ONLY rainforest, (Twilight Fan's: think Forks....hee hee), the beautiful Puget Sound and Seattle area, 2 mountain ranges including Mt. Ranier, a desert (where I am now).  And I've already seen them all!! WOO HOO

OK, enough of that...you stopped by for some artwork so here goes.  I made this little card for a friend of mine that has been short changed a bunch this week.

She is a GREAT person and truly a blessing in my life.  I used Card Pattern's  sketch 71 

I love this stamp set with matchind die from PTI....and look at that little teabag tag!

The beautiful detailed stamps are just gorgeous like the little tea circle I stamped second generation in CTMH Desert Sand ink.  Then, stamped the For You in Tulip.  I popped up the red cup and tea bag tag.  Then added PTI buttons tied with CTMH hemp.

Here is the finished card.  My heart is just a flutter!  Hopefully, she'll like it.  :-D  Have a great day everyone....and try to stay cool....hee hee

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!
    Have a great time. I have only seen rainforests in the special museums and such in florida. I cant even imagine being at a rainforest then dessert the same day! would love to see pics of it. Have fun and take care.
    Belinda in upstate NY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top