A Template Tutorial Fun and Cute the Moxie Fab way!!

OK, so here's another Moxie Fab Challenge entry for the FUN and CUTE style.  I made this cute Treat Pouch and two cards for this challenge.



I had soooo much fun seeing how many looks I could get from these two stamps sets from CTMH, B1346 Ticket to Ride and C1425 Thrill Ride.  They are fun and "Disney"ish! So if you look closely, the sign stamp really looks like the one on the card.  To change out the label to say "treats" I just masked it....here's how.
Use a Post It Note and cut the shape you want masked from it.  With clear stamps this is super easy.
Then peel up your Post-It mask and Voila!
For the treat pouch, I printed the free template from Waltzingmouse directly to some PTI cardstock and CTMH Zippidee paper.  I then trimmed 1/8 inch from the bottom of the second template cut from the Zippidee paper and stitched it to the pouch.  
I random stamped the third template printed on CMTH colonial white and adhered to the inside to hide those unsightly stitches.

Embellished with PTI buttons, twine and the tickets made from the CTMH ticket stamp on paper die cut from PTI's ticket die. It fits PERFECTLY and looks MOXIE FAB!

And here's a trio of goodness....all Moxie Fun and Ca-UTE! Deets to follow but I have some laundry to fold and dinner to make. Have a MOXIE FAB day!

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! I finally got the Zippidee paper pack and I love it and now after seeing this I think I really *need* those stamp sets too!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is astounding! Thanks for the uber terrific tutorial! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Corinna! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Thanks for a link to the template too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top