With Sympathy...

Hey everyone.  Funerals.  They are so difficult.  And making Sympathy cards is not something that sparks the creative juices.  This has been a tough week with the passing of my Fiancee's grandfather.  Today was the funeral and here are some cards I made for his family. 
This is a stamp set from Waltzingmouse. The inside reads "Into every garden a little rain must fall." 
And here are a few images of cards made using Verve stamps and my nesties. 
Here's hoping next week goes a bit better for Riley and his family.  Have a great weekend everyone and I'll post something a little more upbeat on Monday. :-D

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your fiance's loss. Your cards are all wonderful and I'm sure they were appreciated by his family. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too struggle with sentiments for sympathy cards. Your cards are beautiful and I hope they comforted your fiance's family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these cards are fabulous and bittersweet! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry for your loss. These cards are sure to bring comfort to your loved ones. They are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those turned out very beautiful! Sorry for your loss tho, how sad for you all.

    You blog is very CUTE!!!! i love the layout, and you are very talented!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top