2010 Autumn/Winter Idea Book Crop N' Create and Open House!

It's here! New Idea Book time, New Paper, Stamps, Accessories, Workshops and FUN!  Come celebrate the release of the New Idea Book with a Fun Filled Day at the Studio!!
2010 Autumn/Winter Idea Book 
Crop N' Create and Open House
August 28, 2010 
10am-10pm

FOOD * FUN * FREEBIES

· FREE New 2010 Autumn/Winter Idea Book to each attendee
· Door Prize drawings all day long
· FREE New product samples to each attendee
· Preview and sign up for upcoming workshops
· FREE gifts for every $35 in purchases (NO LIMIT!!)
· Bring a friend I have never met and BOTH of you will get FREE gifts!
· TONS of raffle prizes and give-aways! 


Earn raffle tickets by:
· Just attending!
· Calling or emailing me with an RSVP by August 21st.
· Register and Pre-pay for any upcoming workshops
· Book your own home gathering, internet/catalog party or workshop
· placing an order/purchase

So come on by and take a peek – for a few minutes or bring your things for an entire day of cropping! I guarantee you’ll have a blast and leave with a new FREE catalog!



To RSVP please contact me today or call me at 253.857.0055!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes Corinna you said it right. It means you adore it. Well, I am very happy you do. I just love your card and didn't get to read all about the freebies, but will go back and see about it.

    Thanks for vising my blog, I just love your cute little owls. :0 Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top