Another CTMH sneak peak!

Hey everyone!! I didn't realize how long it's been since I blogged.  Last week was a blur getting ready for my first event in WA state. I hosted an all day crop in the new Studio and what a blast it was!! Here is a sneak peek at the Memory Box that I created with new CTMH papers and stamps.
 I colored Santa in with a blender brush and ink pads.  It wasn't like coloring with Copics, but I still got depth by coming back in on Day 2 for some extra shading.  I used the NEW Mocha Opaques to add some texture to the berries. I LOVE these! The "On with the Show" (left) layout is from the NEW How-To Book, Magic, debuting Sept. 1 with all of the other products.
I used Mod-Podge on the Memory Keeper Box (Z1116)
I really LOVE this new stamp set (D1449 Father Christmas) and paper (X7130B Mistletoe).
 The Noel is a single stamp that I masked and then cut into seperate letters. I pop-dotted the letters and added the opaques to bling it up a bit.
This is the side of the box, complete with velvet ribbon.  It looks so vintage and shabby.  Not really my crafting style, but it sure did flow easy. That's what happens when you're working with great product!
We will be creating the box and 20 cards as an all day workshop Dec 4.  Contact me if you're interested!! Back to the crafting desk!! I'll show you the cards over the next few days too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top