By the Sea with TSG!

Hey y'all! Did ya miss me? I know, I've been a mediocre blogger this summer, but things are almost back to normal here! Any hoo, here's a card I made for my grandma. She "retired" to Florida this past year, at 80-something (ladies never tell). I thought it'd help cheer her up since she's still not that thrilled with the move.
I used the most serene stamp set from There She Goes Clear Stamps called By the Sea.  I used the TSG67 Blog Sketch Challenge, posted every Monday for you Challenge-lovers.  I was also inspired by the ABC Challenge A is for August, The Pink Elephant TPE79-Summer Fun, Sentimental Sundays Challenge#15-Anything Goes challenges!

I colored with my Copics and then added some Copic Opaque White for the wave caps and highlights.
You random stamped the left panel on PTI Aqua Mist using CTMH Desert Sand ink.  Of all the inks I own, it is the best match for the PTI Kraft Cardstock.  I added some PTI ribbon, a CTMH white crochet flower and PTI button with CTMH hemp to finish the panel.
 I strung hemp through the white eyelets to frame the sentiment. Then I added some BRAND NEW SPARKLES from CTMH under the sentiment.  The new bling comes out on Sept. 1, but you get a little sneak peek now. :-D 
Today is my first real day off in months. A day to myself to relax. Ahhhh. So I'm gonna go make some pages and cards! Be back soon! :-D










6 comments:

  1. Can I just say WOW??? I love this! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is just gorgeous! I wish I were sitting in that chair right now! YOur focal image is perfect - the card is wonderful. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous from the coloring to the colors! (I had no idea that there was a Copic opaque white!) Thanks so much for joining in on this week's Sentimental Sundays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, reminds me of being on my hols a month ago! Thanks for joining us at ABC this time.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GORGEOUS card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TPE!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Corinna! This card is so beautiful. Love the coloring and the image you used to create the scene. Thanks for joining us at TPE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top