Close to My Heart (CTMH) Sneak Peak!

Oh how I love SNEAK PEAKS!  Here is a card I made using the new CTMH colors and stamps that will be available Sept 1. :-D These colors are from the "Hooligans" paper is adorable and is really fun. 

The stamp set, called "Party Animal", is fabulous!  I masked each character to make the grouping. Here are some pics of the masking.
I used my copics to color in the little guys.
A little embossing to add the sentiment...

...and voila....a cute card for a little one this halloween.  

You can get your "Party Animal" stamp set on my CTMH website after September 1 OR contact me to schedule your catalog party or internet party and get it for FREE!  See you again tomorrow for another peak!



3 comments:

  1. This is just darling!

    Hey, we're thinking of going to Nona's on the 31st at 7:30pm. Would that work for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've got it on my calendar now! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is too cute! I'm a Jr consult to keep tabs on the latest & when I saw these a couple weeks ago I fell in love! I cannot believe you milled through my blog Wow! I admit there has been changes to my style this came about from being on design teams. Most of my cards now aren't created from my awesome collection of images I made efforts to acquire. Don't get me wrong I love all the images I receive, it's just different when it becomes job like! I wouldn't change it though! Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top