I Wuff You!

I got my batch of new releases from There She Goes Clear Stamps and HAD to use the adorable Puppy Love stamp set right away!
 I mean REALLY! Look at how adorable that little girl is with her pup! I used Maria's sketch over at Mojo Monday152 and color challenge 46 at colourQ


And of course, my fave is combining challenges with Pile it On's Get Into Shape. Now the BIG prize over at Pile It On 32 (ScrapBox giveaway!) is a chance at winning a new, limited edition SCRAPBOX! The Original Scrapbox just shipped Rachelle a new limited edition collection so I NEED to win! You can also enter at Rachelle's Blog! I LOVE the new super sized Giant Cutting Board; my accessory of choice so pick me, pick me Pile It On! I'd love to be included in the final drawing for the Scrapbox!

OMG Riley would be SOOOOO happy if I won one of those! He'd get his room back....ummm...well maybe not. hee hee :-D
OK, so now I'm excited!! Well, here's my card for the entries in full:
Oh I just LOVE this stamp set! I colored with my copics, added polka dots to her dress with my blender pen and had a great time with the challenges. Such fun!

Be back tomorrow with more colorings and creations, and maybe another sneak peek. :-D

10 comments:

  1. Corinna, this is SO GORGEOUS! Your coloring is superb, and I love those scallops! Thank you so much for playing along at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at PIO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute card! Thanks for entering the contest and linking back to my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, Corinna! Hope you win your prize. Thanks for playing the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awsome card - love it! Thank you for playing the cqc this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is just as gorgeous as it gets~~~

    -- dalis
    PIO Owner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...that image is soooooo sweet! Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is soooo cute!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top