Christmas in September?

OK, so I'm jumpin' the gun a bit on the Christmas thing, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! Here are some of the cards that we'll be making at the Dec.4 Christmas Workshop that I promised I'd post. A few of them I can't post quite yet, but will add them in later posts this month and next.

Now, if you'd prefer to make them Holiday cards, instead of Christmas cards, I do have plenty of substitution sentiments and we do have a few that say Happy Holidays too.

We'll be rotating from table to table, making two of each card as we go while we wait for the paper to settle on our boxes. Its gonna be a blast ladies so sign up NOW at my Meet-Up Group, The Puget Sound Paper Crafters OR if you can't make it in person, you can buy the workshop, all papers cut, images stamped and embellishments included for you, along with written instructions for assembly. Contact me for details by email or at the Meet Up group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top