Coming Home


Hey everyone! I just returned home from NY where I had a wonderful time visiting family and friends. The camp is now sold and all of my belongings are on a truck headed for the PNW!
I don't have any new creations of my own to share, but wanted to let you all know that the new catalog for CTMH is out and the papers and new stamps are incredibly beautiful. I will be posting some gorgeous creations in the coming weeks. Here are my favorite papers and stamps from the new catalog....it's called Magnifique!

Isn't it beautiful! That peacock is to die for!! If you need a catalog or would like to place an order, please contact me at corinnamcgregor@gmail.com and I'll be happy to help. I have also place a link on the MyCTMH page above. I'll be back tomorrow with brand new art. I am so blissfully happy to be home with Riley and my studio! Ahhhhh, life is good! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top