Happy 92nd Birthday Nanny!

Just a quick post 'cuz I'm off to a crop at our LSS.  Here's a birthday card that I made for my grandma's 92nd birthday.
I used the Make A Wish set from There She Goes Clear Stamps Store.  

 I random stamped the itty bitty candles and colored them with Atyou Spica pens. Then I masked all the images to make the focal point image. 
I colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas. It was a bit tedious but turned out cute.  
 I used a PTI dies for the focal image and ricrac, and fussy cut the Happy Bday banner. 
The Sketch is from this weeks Crazy 4 Challenges C4C55.  
I used the The cardstock colors are CTMH's new Pacifica and Lagoon...all of Nanny's favorite colors.
Here is the inside. Nanny is a HOOT! I hope and pray that I am half as witty and wonderful as she is when I am her age. :-D Have a great weekend and I'll see ya Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I bet your Nanny is going to just love this card! It's awesome! I have bookmarked your cool blog so I can check back. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! Nanny sounds fun :) My granny is turning 94 next month. She's a smart, spry little lady. She still talks so much that we figure she is just not done saying what she has to say. She may outlive us all!

    Super card, Corinna! Happy Birthday to Nanny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card I absolutely love all the stamping you did and the sideways hat is ingenious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card looks even better in person!! You do such a wonderful job :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top