I'm a jr. TRENDSETTER!

Jessica Knutsen, the most brilliant designer and owner of There She Goes Clear Stamps, asked me to be on her design team!! WOO HOO!! I am so honored and excited; well I'm just over the moon about the whole thing! The announcement is being made today over on the TSG Blog.

So here is my first "DT" card! I used one of my favorite sets called Puppy Love. Look at these little puppies!!


I did a little masking and colored with my Copics. I'm really loving the blender pen more and more every day! Then, because I was so excited....I added a bit of Spica pen glitter on the hearts, butterflies and clouds. It looks so great in person, but is so difficult to photograph.
The talent and other fab women on her team are really going to push me to do my best work ever. Thanks Jessica and I can't wait to work with you and your team! I'm also sending out a big wave to Angela (jellybean74)! She is on of the new jr. Trendsetters too and I am beyond thrilled!

P.S. (I'm writing this blog post in the Chicago Airport, so I can't add the fancy watermark Jessica sent to me yesterday. I will add it when I get to my destination and get a few hours of sleep. I'll also be adding a sidebar of all the other wonderful Trendsetters! I have learned my lesson.....do NOT travel on the day your joining a design team!! hee hee)

P.S.S.(I know EXACTLY why they call these flights "Red Eyes". :-D )

7 comments:

  1. How wonderful for you! I love your creations today! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I am so excited for you!! Can't wait to see your beauties!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely phenomenal card!!!!! I love it!!!! So excited that we are on this journey together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoot whoot!! So glad to have you aboard, Corinna! I feel like I've gotten to know you a bit from our Mother of all Blog Hop and your day in the Trendsetter spotlight. It's going to be so fun working with you!! BIG HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo, your card is just too, too cute! congrats, you're gonna love working with the team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GORGEOUSNESS Corinna! I am SO excited that you are joining the Trendsetters! You are SO amazingly talented!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top