Intro to Copics Course

 Hey there! Sorry for the absence the past few days.  The moving van arrived from NY and it is a DISASTER in here!  lol  We have friends showing up tonight to help us move a few pieces of furniture and then I can finish putting things away.  The nice thing is...I haven't seen my things in 6 months so it's like getting lots of new things all over again. hee hee

Anyhow, here is the newest class I have scheduled.  If you are interested in taking a class or attending a crop, please join my MeetUp group. Here are the course details:



Would you like to learn all about the newest craze in paper crafting? During this course, we will cover all of the basics including color selection, blending, shading, highlighting, air brushing.

The $70 course fee includes the following:
  • 10 Copic Ciao markers
  • 1 blending pen
  • 12 sheets of cardstock
  • instruction and use of studio supplies
Space is limited to 8 so don't delay in securing your spot!

1 comment:

  1. Corinna this card is darling and how awesome you teach copic classes!
    You won my blog candy so a big congrats to you! Please email Jenn at jenn@torendi.net to claim your prize!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top