Sentimentally Yours

Well Hey Y’all. I’m sippin’ a German Chocolate Cake skinny latte with whipped cream and caramel! DE-LISH!! I know, I know, y’all just wanna see the eye candy! OK, here’s a peak. Today begins with a challenge that I’m sponsoring over on the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog this week!!

Prima flower with crystals Sentiment

Flowers close up

I used a beautiful new stamp set from Close to My Heart D1440 “Everlasting Life” as my focal point sentiment. The papers are from the new paper kit “Magnifique”. The sketch is from Sketch Saturday.

SS-120 And here’s my finished card….

Sentiment Challenge Card by Corinna

I’m offering a HUGE prize pack over at the Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog including a stamp set with coordinating die-cuts, ink, paper,ribbon and instructions to complete 3 adorable photo books.

IMG_0313

Hope y’all had a wonderful weekend. I DID! Riley and I haven’t had much time together these past couple of months so we spent the entire weekend together. Saturday we spent driving and sightseeing the Schnook Pass from Gig Harbor to Yakima and back. Sunday was an entire day of sleeping, eating, watching DVR’d shows, wrestling and goofing around. We both really needed the down time to recharge from so much travel.

Well, off to get some more things made for posts later this week. Have a great day!! :-D

Everlasting Life Card:

Papers: CTMH Magnifique, PTI Chocolate, Vanilla Cream; Stamps: CTMH D1440 Everlasting Life; Ink: CTMH Lagoon, Pacifica; Embellies: PTI ribbon, Prima Flowers; Tools: Spellbinder Nesties, Sizzix Big Shot, Janome Sew Mini using Coats and Clark Extra Heavy-Duty thread

Stamps:

12 comments:

  1. Corinna, this is a beautiful card, thank you so much for being our sponsor this week at H2H, you are offering up a great prize, and I am so glad you played along with us because this card is Magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! The colors are great together, and I esp. love the flowers and the sparkles on the one larger. Glad you enjoyed your weekend...it sounded relaxing, and those are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Corinna!! Thanks so much for sponsoring this week's prize at H2H~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Corinna! I just love the color combo in Magnifique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love everything about it...the colors, the flowers, the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, this is a stunning card. The flowers are absolutely gorgeous, love it all! Thanks for joining in the fun this week on SS :o) Hugs, Cazza xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply stunning! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Great color combo & pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is breath taking! I love the stitching blues & flowers. I am giving away some candy sponsored by Torendi. It's a surprise as to what it is but I am sure it will be loads of fun! Stop by and see! Beth aka BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the flowers, and the sparkles as dew are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top