You’re never too old…

…to dream are you? I'm a dreamer for sure. I've always believed that I could do anything. When I was in 2nd grade I was sure I'd be President some day. In college, I knew I'd own an international company. And now, I have a new goal, a new dream of every crafter owning a ribbon carousel.

So imagine my surprise when There She Goes came out with a new stamp set with a PERFECT sentiment for me! 

Never too Old Close Up by Corinna

Never too Old Close Up2 by Corinna

First, I cut the stamp apart. I know, tragic, but necessary. It doesn’t hurt them, I promise. See!! They just go right back together when you’re finished.

Never too Old cut stamps by Corinna

Never too Old cut stamps together by Corinna

I random stamped the largest flower with versamark, cut out and colored two flowers to surround the sentiment. (I used a past Clean and Simple sketch). I colored with copics and finished off the inside with a couple of the flowers as well.

Never too Old Inside2 by Corinna

And here is the finished card. Sweet, simple and perfect for a little note of encouragement.

Never too Old by Corinna

4 comments:

  1. Another beautiful Creation by Corinna!! LOVE IT GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and congrats on your new DT "job"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Shelly and Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top