Baby Booties

Hey everyone! I've been needing to make some baby cards and figured tonight would be good to break up the orange, green, purple and black that has invaded my craft area. :) 
 I used a There She Goes stamp set called Bit of Stardust, PTI felt, buttons, twine, cardstock, die, impression plate, ink and a very simple layout.  I don't usually make baby cards too fussy.  Babies are just so simple, pure, innocent, aren't they? And here's the card:

Well, this is super quick, cuz I have lots to do.  My workshop for Sunday is full so I have to cut everyone's paper, put away another 15 boxes of "stuff", clean the house.....well, you get the picture. :-D 

Have a great weekend everyone! :-D

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love all the texture & those darling booties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is just perfect! I love the big scallop and the combination of craft, white and pink. The booties are darling!
    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top