Happy Fall!

Hey everyone....happy fall!! Well I am busy making lots of craft fair items and made these awesome felt flowers for lots of projects.  I am so excited about Kazan's sketch this week over at 2S4Y and the DT challenge! 2 challenge participants that get to be on this talent-filled Design Team?! Wowzer!! Here's the sketch:
And here's my card:

 I am so loving all the colors here in WA state, so I wanted to mimic them in a card.  In honor of my first challenge entry over at A Passion for Papertrey, I used Papertrey Ink products including the Woodgrain Impression Plate which I LUV! 


The flower is made withTerracotta Tile and Ripe Avocado felt die cut with the Beautiful Blooms 2 #3 die and Delightful Dahlia Die for the leaves.
Well, back to the craftin' table!  Hope y'all have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous girl!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - I love the colours you have used !

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this card made me take a closer look - it is reaaaally beautiful
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card... I was fortunate enough to get to see it in person yesterday!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really luscious -- I'm loving all of the yummy texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Corinna - all your cards are so fabulous, but this one made my jaw drop!!! This is absolutely brilliant, I really love the colors and buttons and EVERYTHING about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow - this is AMAZING!!! I absolutely love your interpretation of the sketch with the felt bloom & buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is such a great card! Love all the textures/details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top