Kitty playing dress-up!

Hey everyone! The week has started and I've made just the cutest card to start the week off right. Sandra's bringing us a color challenge this week on the There She Goes blog.  
 Seems to be a popular color scheme this time of year, eh?! And Trudy over at Really Reasonal Ribbon posted that I should enter in their blog challenge Halloween with ribbon so Voila! So I broke out the new There She Goes Cattitude set which includes a sweet Kitty dressed in her Halloween costume. And here's my card:

I used a Spica Pen to highlight her bow and hat ribbon, but you have to look very, very close. :-D
Would you like to win $5 to spend at the TSG store? Then go on over to the TSG blog for all the details! See you there!!


3 comments:

  1. I love this layout Corrina, so unique!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable Halloween card! I'm so glad you decided to join our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top