TSG Gobble! and In Stitches Blog Hop!!


Welcome back to another fabulous day of blog hopping! You should have arrived from Awesome Angela's blog. :-D  If not then head on over to the TSG blog to begin!

Today we are showing off not one, but TWO mini sets!! So grab your favorite beverage of choice and settle in for some crafty goodness :)

 

Just in the time for Thanksgiving! Torico has illustrated this fun and adorable Turkey that has a lot to say ;) Not only can he hold a sign designed to say 7 different sayings but he also has his glass and fork ready just in time for the big dinner.
Gobble is a 3x4 stamp set that includes a total of 13 of stamps and will sell for $7.

I love this stamp set! It is so cute and versatile.  I used Basic Grey's Pyrus paper, PTI cardstock, ribbons, button and twine.  I colored the turkey with Copics (E44,45,47,49 and BG10,72).

One of the biggest trends in stamping right now is using a sewing machine to stitch directly onto your hand stamped cards. While this technique gives a very detailed look, it can be a little frustrating trying to master! No worries, TSG is here with a quick and easy way to get that stitched look you love! This mini set not only has some beautiful silhouette border images but it also includes two styles of stitching that will give you that stitched look you are after.
In Stitches is a 2x6 stamp set that includes a total of 7 of stamps and will sell for $7.

Here is my card using this super cute set:
I used this week's Fall-to-Layout 113 for a nice clean look.  I just love these colors, especially after crafting with fall and halloween colors this month.

Would you like a chance to win the Gobble! / In Stitches stamp sets? Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their Gobble! / In Stitches Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own Gobble! / In Stitches stamp set. The winner will be announced Saturday (Oct. 30th) during the Release Party Chat.

Your next stop is Iwona's blog.....better refill your glass, cuz she does LOTS of amazing artwork!

Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow for day 3 of the hop!

36 comments:

  1. Aww this is uber cute, girl! I've been also thinking that these would do well as trees, aren't they great?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, In Stitches looks like such a fabulous set! Love your cards. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job Corinna, I love how you used the large silhouette images! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a wonderful card... not my color but I love the design =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm gonna love this set, built in stitches, yay! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome cards! love that stitching stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Both cards are awesome! On the Gobble card, I love the distressed sign board. It's great idea! And, the second card... it strike me!!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS Corinna! LOVE your turkey card but I have to say, your In Stitches card is FABULOUSITY!!! LOVE the colors, layout and CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these! Love the second, the simple and bright card, gorgeous. and the first is so pretty, I love that the turkey can hold anything, I saw him with the sign on the first blog. Now I see, how clever, can't wait to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific coloring of the turkey Corrina, and those DPs you used are gorgeous.
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  11. How stinkin' cute! Great job coloring the Turkey and that paper is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both your cards are too cute! Love your coloring on the turkey though! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That turkey just makes me grin! And I loved the simplicity of the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your colouring is fabulous Corinna! Love the bright and fun In Stitches card too! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great cards and I like how the turkey is holding the glass

    ReplyDelete
  16. what fun cards! Love your coloring on the turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your turkey makes me smile & those stiches stamps look very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. CUTE!! I love the stitches, but I LOVE the colors on the top card!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the turkeys wine!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Too too cute! Love that turkey especially!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute and fun card. this is a great stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both of your cards are great! I love the color matching and coloring that you did on the turkey card. The stitches card is so simple and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both of your cards are so cute. Love the turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Omgoodness.. I love both of your samples! They're striking!

    ReplyDelete
  25. that turkey is too cute. great cards

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the blue highlights on your turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous cards! That turkey is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So cute the turkey with a glass of wine. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Now that's a turkey close to my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  30. that turkey has SOOO much expression

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your cards are so cute!! Love them both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top