TSG Stampbook Saturday - Aim For the Clouds

Hey, Happy Saturday y'all! Today's my last day as hostess over at the There She Goes Blog
For Stampbook Saturday, I decided to revisit one of the very first cards I ever made using There She Goes Stamps. The colors I used in the original card are this weeks colors at the Colour Q too so all the more reason to make a new project with these gorgeous colors!!


The set I fell in love with is called Aim For the Clouds.  So I dusted off my 12x12 cardstock and made this layout. The picture is a 5x7.
 I substituted the tag for the mountain image from the stamp set, because it so reminds me of the beautiful Lake Cushman which is nestled in the Olympic Mountains. 
I added journaling is below the photo, cuz you know that journaling is the most important part of a layout, well next to the photo that is..... :-D 
I've so enjoyed being the hostess at TSG this week! Thanks everyone for all the love, and have a terrific weekend!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! So fun and fabulous! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! My husband likes to go fishing up at Lake Cushman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is gorgeous and so is the card that inspired it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful layout and the card is lovely. thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week, Corinna.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top