Wadaya get when you combine Coffee, Stamping and Make-Up?

Hey everyone! I'm this week's Trendsetter over at There She Goes Clear Stamps this week and Wednesday's are where we give you a tip or trick that we use when crafting. So I combined my 3 favorite things: Coffee, Stamping and Make-Up! huh????
Oh they all make my heart pitter-patter.  I am using the fabulous stamp set Daily Grind to show you how to substitute eyeshadow and blush for chalk.  
 First I stamped the images using Versamark.

Next, I used my Bobbi Brown pallette in Chocolate with sponge daubers and Fantastix.  
 They work just like chalks. I put a small bit on first and then build from there, eventually covering the entire piece of cardstock.
  Next is the focal point.  I cut the nestie circle and added depth around the edges and then into the center to bring the image out.
And voila! A beautiful card combining all of my favorite things in one place!  Now go on, give it a try. :-D

 Recipe:
Stamps: There She Goes Daily Grind
Paper: PTI: Cardstock Chocolate, Rustic Cream, Kraft
           Basic Grey: Pyrus
Embellies: PTI buttons and ribbon
Tools: Janome Sew Mini, Spellbinders Nesties, PTI Ric-Rac Die

2 comments:

  1. LOL I LOVE it!! I knew make-up was good for something! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is hilarious! I can't believe you had to use makeup. Good thing you had some good colors to work with. Great job girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top