SUP?

Welcome to our final day of sneak peeks and Blog Hop Challenges! Hopefully you've hopped over from Angela's blog.  If not, head on over to the TSG blog to begin today's hop. 

So far you have been enjoying samples made using some fall themed images but today is all about Snowy Days :)
 

Torico has been winning our hearts with her cute animals and this month she has done it again! Our favorite pooch from Puppy Love is all bundled up and ready for winter!! From Skiing and snowboarding to hanging out with a snowman pal, this adorable puppy will warm your heart just in time for the holidays.


Snowy Days is a 4x6 stamp set that includes a total of 17 of stamps and will sell for $15.

Here's a little card I made.  I love this adorable puppy snowboarding. Now, hopefully I won't get in trouble, but I just couldn't resist adding TSG on the bottom of the board! hee hee I stamped the snowflakes in PTI white ink on Kraft.  Added a little bling, ribbon and button. 
Would you like a chance to win the Snowy Days stamp set? Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their Snowy Days Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own Snowy Days stamp set. The winner will be announced Saturday (Oct. 30th) during the Release Party Chat.

Now on to Iwona's blog for more to see!

42 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!!! Love that you did the TSG initials on the snowboard!! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the TSG on the snow board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! I love that bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Corinna! I love all of the detail you put into it like the rhinestones, glitter, ribbon and the TSG on the board :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! How fun is this?! Love how you 'dressed up' the snowboard :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute stamp! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative!!! Love your glitter snow, and all your extras.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stamp is soo cool and I love what you did with it =)
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Love his personalized snowboard!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Love the background paper and all your embellies!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! I love the TSG on the board!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute!!! Stamping on the background panel, tiny rhinestones, color combo, the scene you made, gorgeous ribbon... LOVE all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hee hee love your TSG branded snowboard and that snowy background you created....very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute! Love everything about it from the background, the scene, and especially the TSG snowboard.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute, love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this snowboarder and the initials on it. Really cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. okay, my very next bow has got to have a button. SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ha Ha!! That is so fun!! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG! I cannot get over how CUTE CUTE CUTE that puppy image is - with his little butt sticking out?!! I want it! How could Jessica not tell me MORE puppy set images were coming out?!! AHHHHH!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  20. (Sorry, I got carried away) LOL, I love the sparkle snow drift and fluffy clouds you created. And I really like the bling on the card base as well. Very pretty.
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like your sknow drift on the card

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the snow and the cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love it! All that sparkle is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ok, this is beyond cute! I love the sparkle, and I really love the blue and kraft, I have to remember to use this combo, thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW! Love the image and what you've done with it. This is such a fun set!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute and fun card! Love your image and your cloud background!

    ReplyDelete
  27. ROTFL! This is just hilarious! I love the TSG added to the snowboard and I adore your ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  28. *giggle* cute TSG snowboard!

    ReplyDelete
  29. The more I see of this snowboarding pup the more I like him and the more it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just darn cute! Love the snowflake background too!

    ReplyDelete
  31. OH the TSG on the bottom of the snowboard just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh he is just so cool! Love the colours and the personalized board!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love that dog and the snow board, very creative adding the TSG. Cute

    ReplyDelete
  34. Adorable adding the "TSG" and love the "sup" too. Glitter is perect.

    ReplyDelete
  35. you must have a teenager around! Great stamp applied well to make a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is too stinkin' cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a cute card! Love the snowflake background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow I love white on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Super awesome card, Corinna!
    I hope you are submitting your work to Paper Crafts. :)

    Teri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top