Angela is the Featured Stamper this week over at Splitcoaststampers!

I am just so beyond excited for Angela Thomas, fellow TSG Trendsetter and crafter extra-ordinaire, as she is the featured stamper over at SCS this week! WOO HOO girl!

So I CASED this card of Angela's from her SCS gallery because it was gonna be a challenge...(in case you haven't noticed: 1. I really love lots of layers and STUFF on my cards AND 2. I've only ever made 1 other OLC-one layer card):
 And here's what I came up with:

I'm sending this card to the this week's SCS Tuesday Teapot Challenge recipient who loves purple flowers. :-D

Hope you have a great day and stop back tomorrow for the AWESOME-ESTiss CAS card EVAH!! Yeah, I think I love this one layer idea! ;)

Card Recipe:
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White
Stamps: PTI All Booked Up and Round & Round
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics: V01,04,06; RV32,34; C00,0; G82

2 comments:

  1. these are awesome CAS cards...great job...have a super fantastic day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it girlie!!! You do CAS very well!!! Thank you so much for making a card for the challenge.

    HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I appreciate it so very much!

Back to Top