07 November 2010

Candy Canes

Edited to add: WOO HOO!! I was picked as a Top 3 at the Shabby Tea Room.How exciting is that?! :-D
Hey everyone! Hope you had a great weekend.  Here's a little card I made today in between chores and taking the kids back to Snoqualmie Pass.

There She Goes is the sponsor of this weeks Shabby Tea Room Challenge #34 so I thought I'd participate.  (I didn't use TSG stamps though....shhhhh) As soon as I saw this week's Inspiration Photo, I wanted to use the new Papertrey Ink Frendship Jar Holiday Fillers.  I used Jen's SFYTT sketch for this week too.









And here's my card:
 Well, gotta go get Riley packed up.  He leaves for a 4 day trip EARLY tomorrow morning.  Have a great day and I'll be back with more to share tomorrow. :-D

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Love it, love it ... {heart} it a LOT! How absolutely adorable and yummy!! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

Ashley said...

Lovin' the jar Corinna! I like the little hint of polka dots you can see on the inside of the card too!

Sandy Ang said...

Fab card - admire your bold use of shapes and the little textures like twine, buttons and overlay.

Love to see you link it up to my challenge - http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/sandys-challenge-1.html

Nancy Thomas said...

Beautiful - gorgeous colors. Very fresh looking.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs
Pin It button on image hover